Friday, November 20, 2009

Yet, more from 6C

Scott! We sure hope you're on the mend, and will be home by Thanksgiving! We're counting on you being back to school in the new year, so don't let us down. I know I may not be the best teacher, but you go through these extremes not to have to deal with me? Well here's some more messages from your friends here at Goddard

Perla- "Hope you get better. We miss you! :(

Jenna-"Sugar is good for you!" (Not for her though)

Ambria-" U don't know me but U Rock!"

Maricella-"You don't know me but get well!"

Kate P.-"You don't know me, but can you get well soon!" (You may actually know them)

Julio(again)-"Hi, Scott! Getting better, thats good! or bad"(probably referring to coming back to school)

Margaret-"Hi Scott! How are you feeling?"

Well obviously you're missed so take care of yourself.

The Goddard Family

No comments:

Post a Comment